I felt I needed to vent abet about my guy issues
- I can never pick a man who is not emotionally challenged
- I pick men who have more issues than I do
- I pick men who are not mentally stable
- I pick men who are selfish and can’t see that they are
- I pick men who can’t communicate in a healthy way
- I don’t live near any man who is mentally stable or who likes the same things as I do
- Most men I’ve dated are either mentally ill, or has a disability
Why do I do this to myself? I know I’m pretty,smart,and nice I also know I’m worthy of a men who is stable in life and relationships.
Honesty is my best policy!
I have not meet one man who couldn’t share his true feelings with without showing discomfort. I don’t know where people get that it’s not okay for a guy to show his emotions when we are human we all have emotions. What I have learned from growing up with a brother is this.
This is just my experience when it comes to guys I do know not every guy is like this, but it’s hard for me to find one.
- Men take more time in the bathroom than a woman can
- Men think their stronger than women [when we have children can they?]
- Men want to be a girls night in shinning armor when we just want the guy to be by our side and fight next to us
- Men are very needy when it comes to sex or intimacy [all a girl wants is to be held without being groped]
- Men don’t always lesson even when you tell them over and over your not comfortable or that somethings not going to workout
- Men take a mile when you give an inch, they don’t want to learn how to fish they want you to fish for them.
The fish concept
You can give a men a fish and feed him for a day, or you can teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for a life time.
What would you take? One fish or catch them yourself and get unlimited fish?
I have enough to deal with in my life I don’t need an unstable guy to mess it up. I’ve gone through a big journey in my life to get to the point I am today. Brains surgery, getting better from my mental illness, getting a cat [Sassy Pooh], moving into my own place, and much more… I’m not sure on how to go about finding the right guy but I guess being patient is my key for now.