These are some words my family and friends explained to me how I think and the way I do things. Here’s a list I came up with. I have a very good memory so I remember every think people say and what they do around me.
- Diversity : difference; unlikeness: diversity of opinion, variety, multiformity, a point of difference.
- Different: Not like others
- Unique: not typical, unusual
- Odd: differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or not expected
- Unlike you: the same as different
- Different from average: I don’t do things or think like the average person does
- Unlike others: same as unique and different
- Personal: I am always at a personal level with myself and others but very blunt
- Multiformity: I have different ways of thinking on one subject or opinions.
- Variety: I like a variety of interests subjects and mixing of opinions
- Dissimilarity: unlikeness, difference
There is more but I didn’t want to make you bored.