I’ve waited to say anything about this subject.
I believe myself an Indigo Adult to tell the truth my aura has an indigo-hue. It does not mean the color of my aura is indigo all the time it just has a indigo-hue or what I call a sparkly static added to my normal colors. Plus everyone’s aura never stays the same it is constantly in flux or changing because emotions change every moment of our day. Being an Indigo Adult I can till if someone is being honest or if their hiding something from me through their colors.
Each color is a different emotional state or a state of thought. Like indigo to me means someone is thinking logically or working through an emotional state through a higher thought process or their psychic energies are working. Blue means an emotion upset is happening or someone is working through an emotional upset. Green is a positive color it sometimes means love or understanding. My mom’s aura turns green when she’s consoling me or making me feel good. Purple to me means someone is being friendly or telling the truth or is working through a spiritual event. Someone with a purple aura more likely will turn indigo or a blue color. Gray means someone is sick or going too be sick. Black means someone is dying or someone near to their heart has died or will die. Pink means working through anger or the person was angry at one point and it is lingering. Red means anger or frustration with someone or themselves. Yellow is a pure light and most people has a yellow-hue around the outer sides of their aura like an angelic energy or spark. The colors left have a connection to these already listed. The aura to me looks like a bobble of static or threads of light coming from every living things. Each part of the body has its own color at different times. I’m still learning about this ability my family and friends say I do have a gift. I’m just not good at saying okay I know what’s going on I’m physic but my mom and counselor say I need to admit to myself I have a gift to understand and see what most people don’t. Yeah right like I’m going to make it that easy for myself. I think that’s me not wanting to admit I do.
Here’s a page that say’s a lot of what I’m trying to say.
From the Tumblr.com page The Informing Observer
Characteristics of Indigo Children/Adults:
- * Are extremely intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
- * Are very creative and enjoy making things.
- * They have huge energy. Whatever they do, they do intensely. They are often referred to as geniuses due to their capability of single-minded focus on what interests them.
- * Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
- * Were rebellious in school, in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers. Also loathed much of the required and repetitious work given to them.
- * May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. (Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.)
- * Prefer to work alone or as leaders apposed to working in groups or following rules. They are rebels and revolutionaries, here to reform and remake the world.
- * Are usually multitalented. Their interests lie in anything creative, anything that expresses personal power, anything that expresses joy (particularly humour), healing, communication, spirituality and personal growth.
- * Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
- * In general, indigos don’t have hang ups about age as they see people for who they are, not what their label is.
- * They tend to have few relationships and prefer one-on-one relationships rather than groups, when they are socializing with non-indigos.
- * Can get very uncomfortable in crowds and large groups, noisy places, and especially energetically charged atmospheres such as parties.
- * May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) OR may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
- * May have trouble with RAGE.
- * Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective (i.e. political, educational, medical, and legal.)
- * Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
- * Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
- * Have strong intuition.
- * Random behavior pattern or mind style – (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder or A.D.D). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
- * May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
- * Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection
- * Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world. May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books.
- * When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.
- * Know in their heart and core that they are here “on a mission” but many don’t remember what that is or how to go about it.
- * Have an inner awareness that what is being taught in churches and schools is NOT accurate and know there are hidden agendas around the lies that are being accepted by the masses being taught as ‘truth’.
- * Have extraordinary levels of compassion.
- * High capacity for love, and therefore others may feel uncomfortable by their intensity.
- * Intense longing for “their own kind” ·Soul Mates· but don’t know where to look.
- * Indigos are warm people at heart and enjoy contact and have what I endearingly term H.D.D. or “Hug Deficit Disorder.” They need immense amounts of physical touching, hugs, and love to “cuddle.” There is no love like indigo love.
- * Because of being misunderstood and then betrayed, may develop strong trust issues, and therefore keep many of their thoughts, feelings and opinions to themselves.
- * Many are labeled “Dyslexic” and find themselves in “Special Classes” at school that usually never work for them.
- * Innately have their own ways of calculation and many have been accused of cheating in school because they do the answers in their head and cannot show their work.
- * First Wave Indigo’s are extremely creative, and express this innate skill in many (and often times OUTRAGEOUS forms.) These skills manifest in: Drawing, Painting, Sculpting, Decorating, Photography, Writing (in sometimes very extreme and unique ways), Playing Music and creating new & more efficient ways of doing things.
- * Very few Indigos are interested in aggressive sports such as Football and Hockey. They would rather spend their physical exercise time and energy in personal achievement and outdoor sports such as track & field, mountain climbing, cycling, kayaking, etc. They are also attracted to discipline and self-defense sports such as Fencing and Martial Arts
- * Many Indigos like to “pretend to be someone else” when actually they are using this as an outlet to vent and express their own views and pent up emotions.
- * Because of their feeling so “alien” here, many go through periods of severe grief, loneliness, and displacement.
- * Most have been labeled as “weird” or “crazy,” or that they “don’t fit in. Yet, despite this form of abuse perpetrated by teachers, parents, and others around them, Indigos still feel compelled to help others.
- * Not particularly date and time conscious. They tend to have poor organization skills (schedules don’t appeal) and a dislike of time keeping. They are always running late and are terrible at remembering things like birthdays.
- * They feel like they don’t belong here and have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is somewhere out there, although they can’t remember where.
- Please note, anyone could have a few of these traits, but Indigo Adults have most or all of these characteristics.
I think its really cool that there are places online where people won’t be judged and has all rights to their believes and opinions. Diversity is the new thing. Be proud your unique because you were born unique.