Today I stayed home I’ve been in pain most of the time. But I seem to still be kicking and screaming.
I think my need to fight for a comfortable life is what keeps me going. Being positive and sticking to a routine helps me to get through some of my toughest days. I’m not like most people when I’m sick, I want to do more when I don’t feel well but when I’m feeling well I’m not likely to do too much. I think I do this because my body and mind fights more when I’m sick, than when I’m not and so when I have to fight harder my body and mind reacts by wanting to do more instead of resting. My mom is the same so I think it runs in the family that makes us a family of workaholics. We are more likely to have health problems too. Who knew?
Are you a workaholic? here are my symptoms
- Not wanting to rest when I need to
- Cleaning my apartment at 12 am
- Not sleeping well
- My mind over works on the smallest things
- I love being able to do physical work more than at rest work
- I’m always looking for something to do
there’s more but you get the picture.
Hay I liked that picture because the girl looks like me. I thought that was cool.
I leave you with a few quotes by William Shakespeare
- A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
- Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
- All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.
- If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?
- It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
This was a blog post by Personality 101 o_O*